Monday, March 24, 2014

Kat Jaeae Rae Ghar Lago Rang .. Raag Basant Bahar

 
 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ang: 1195
Shabad Video:

Shabad sung in Raag Basant Bahar
More on Raag Basant Bahar

Commentary on this Shabad by Rana Inderjit Singh:
Shabad Audio: 
Shabad Interpretation in English:
Where should I go? My home is filled with bliss. My consciousness does not go out wandering. My mind has become crippled. One day, a desire welled up in my mind. I ground up sandalwood, along with several fragrant oils. I went to God’s place, and worshipped Him there. That God showed me the Guru, within my own heart. Wherever I go, I find water and stones. You are totally pervading and permeating in all. I have searched through all the Vedas and the Puraanas. I would go there, only if the Lord were not here. I am a sacrifice to You, O my True Guru. You have cut through all my confusion and doubt. Raamaanand’s Lord and Master is the All-pervading Lord God. The Word of the Guru’s Shabad eradicates the karma of millions of past actions.
Shabad Interpretation in Punjabi:
ਮੈਂ ਬਾਹਰ ਕਿਥੇ ਜਾਂਵਾਂ ਮੇਰੇ ਤਾਂ ਘਰ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਆਂਨੰਦ ਦਾ ਮਾਹੋਲ ਹੈ. ਮੇਰਾ ਚਿਤ ਹੋਰ ਪਾਸੇ ਭਟਕਣ ਨੂ ਨਹੀ ਕਰਦਾ ਮੇਰਾ ਮਨ ਅਪੰਗ ਹੋ ਗਯਾ ਹੈ. ਇਕ ਦਿਨ ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਅੰਦਰ ਇਕ ਇਛਾ ਉਠੀ ਤੇ ਮੈ ਸਜ ਸਵਾਰ ਕੇ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੇ ਘਰ ਜਾ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਕੀਤੀ. ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨੇ ਮੈਨੂ ਇਹ ਸਮਝਾਯਾ ਕੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਤੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਵਾਸ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਉਸ ਕੋਲ ਜਾ. ਮੈ ਜਿਥੇ ਵੀ ਜਾਂਦਾਂ ਹਾਂ ਮੈਨੂ ਜਲ ਤੇ ਪਥਰ ਹੀ ਨਜਰ ਆਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਔਰ ਤੂੰ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਹਰ ਜਗਾਹ ਵਸਦਾ ਨਜਰ ਆਉਂਦਾ ਹੈਂ. ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰੇ ਵੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਣ ਦੇਖ ਲਿਤੇ ਹਾਨ. ਮੈਂ ਉਸ ਜਗਾਹ ਤਾਂ ਹੀ ਜਾਂਵਾਂ ਜੇ ਪਰਮਾਤਮ ਇਥੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਕੋਲ ਨਾ ਹੋਵੇ. ਓਹ ਮੇਰੇ ਸੱਚੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਮੈ ਤੇਰੇ ਤੇ ਬਲਿਹਾਰ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਜਿਸ ਨੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਭਰਮ ਤੇ ਸ਼ੰਕੇ ਦੂਰ ਕਰ ਦਿਤੇ ਹਨ . ਰਾਮਨੰਦ ਦਾ ਮਲਿਕ ਤਾਂ ਓਹ ਸਰਬ ਵਾਯਾਪਾਕ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਹੈ. ਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਦਵਾਰਾ ਸਾਰੇ ਕਰਮਾ ਨੂ ਮਿਟਾਯਾ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ.
Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:
मैं बाहर कहां जाऊँ, मेरे तो घर ही आनंद का माहोल है. अब मेरा चित भटकता नहीं है, मन तो अपंग हो गया है. एक दिन मेरे मन मे उमंग उठी और मैं सज सवर के परमात्मा के घर जा पूजा की. परमात्मा ने यह समझाया कि गुरु का तो वास तेरे अंदर है उस के पास जा. मैं जहां भी जाता हूँ मुझे जल और पथर ही नजर आता है और पारमात्मा तेरा वास हर जगह नज़र आता है. मैने सभी वेद पुराण देख लिए हैं. मैं उस जगह तब ही जाऊँ अगर परमात्मा यहां मेरे पास न हो. ओह मेरे सच्चे गुरु मै तुझ पे बलिहार जाता हूँ जिस ने मेरे सभी भ्रम और शैंकों का निवारण किया है. रामानंद का मालिक तो वोह सरब व्यापक प्रभु है. गुरु के शबद द्वारा कोटान कोट कर्मो से छुटकारा प्राप्त हो जाता है.
More Shabads in Raag Basant


No comments:

Post a Comment