Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Antar Piree Piaar Kio Pir Bin Jeeveeai Raam ... Raag Tukhari

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 1113
Shabad Video:
Shabad sung in Raag Tukhari; Taal: Pancham Savari (15)
More on Raag Tukhari





Shabad Interpretation in English:

My inner being is filled with love for my Beloved Husband Waheguru. How can I live without Him? As long as I do not have the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, how can I submerge myself in the Ambrosial Nectar? How can I drink and submerge in the Ambrosial Nectar without the Lord? I cannot survive without Him. Everyday, I cry out to you O Beloved, day and night. Without my Husband Lord Waheguru, my thirst is not quenched. Please, bless me with Your Grace, O my Beloved Lord Waheguru, that I may dwell on the Name of the Lord, forever. Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, I have met my Beloved; I am a sacrifice to the True Guru.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:


Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:
 मेरा मन स्वामी परमेश्वर के प्रति प्यार से भर गया है. अब मैं अपने प्रीतम बिना कैसे जी सकती हूँ . जब तक प्रभु के दर्शन नहीं होते, अमृत रूपी आत्मक जीवन प्राप्त नहीं होता है. अमृत को मैं कैसी हासिल करूं, प्रभु बिना मैं कैसी जीऊँ, उस के बिना जीना मुश्किल है. मैं हर समय प्रबु की याद में डूबी रहती हूँ, प्रभु दर्शन बिन मेरी प्यास तृप्त नहीं होती. हे मेरे प्यारे परमेश्वर मेरे ऊपर अपनी किरपा करो कि मैं सदा हरि नाम सिमरन करती रहूँ. गुरु के ज्ञान द्वारा मुझे मेरा प्रीतम प्रभु हासिल हुआ है, मैं कुर्बान जाती हूँ अपने गुरु पे.

No comments:

Post a Comment