Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ulahano Mai Kahu Na Deeoo … Raag Nat Narayan



Shabad Video:
Shabad sung in Raag Nat Narayan;Taal: Rudra
Shabad Audio: Ulahano Mai Kahu Na Deeoo … Raag Nat Narayan   


Shabad Interpretation in English:

I don't blame anyone else. Whatever You do is sweet to my mind. Understanding and obeying Your Order, I have found peace; hearing, listening to Your Name, I live. Here and hereafter, O Waheguru, You and only You. The Guru has implanted this Mantra within me. Since I came to realize this, I have been blessed with total peace and pleasure. In the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, this has been revealed to Nanak, and now, there is no other for him at all.

Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:

मैं किसी और को दोष नहीं देता। तुम जो भी करते हो मेरे मन को पसंद है। तुम्हारी आज्ञा को समझ और उसे पालन कर मुझे सुख की प्राप्ती हुई है और तुम्हारे नाम को सुन सुन कर मुझे शांति मिली। मेरे गुरु ने मुझे यह मंत्र सिखलाया है कि परमात्मा तुम हर जगह व्यापक हो, और जब से मुझे यह बात समझ आ गई है मुझे पुरण रूप से आनंद और शान्ती अनुभव हो रही है। साध जानो की संगती मे नानक को यह ज्ञान प्राप्त हुआ है, अब बाकी सभ कुछ व्यर्थ ही है।

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:

No comments:

Post a Comment