Thursday, July 12, 2012

Man Jaapahu Raam Gopal … Raag Kanara

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 1296
Shabad Video:
Shabad sung in Raag Kanara ~ Parhtaal
More on Raag Kanara
Commentary on this Shabad by Rana Inderjit Singh   
Shabad Audio: Man Jaapahu Raam Gopal … Raag Kanara


Shabad Interpretation in English:




O my mind, meditate on the Almighty, the Lord of the World. The Lord is like Jewels and the Diamonds. O Lord, please, please, be merciful to me. Your Glorious Virtues are inaccessible and unfathomable; How can my one poor tongue describe them? O my Beloved Lord, O my Beloved Lord.  Your description is unfathomable;  You only know yourself;  By meditating on the Lord, I have become delighted and enraptured. My Lord is my very dear friend; He is my Master and a companion. My mind, body and tongue are attuned to the Lord; The Almighty Waheguru is my Wealth and Property. She alone obtains her Husband Lord, who is so pre-destined. Through the Guru's Teachings, she sings the Glorious Praises of the Lord Waheguru.  I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to the Lord.  Servant Nanak, meditating on the Lord, has become delighted and enraptured.


Shabad Viyakeya in Punjabi:


No comments:

Post a Comment