Saturday, March 9, 2013

Prabh Milabae ko Preet Man Laagee ... Raag Gauri


Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 204
Shabad Video:

Shabad sung in Raag Gauri; Taal Rupak (7)
More on Raag Gauri

Commentary on this Shabad by Rana Inderjit Singh 

Shabad Audio: Prabh Milabae ko Preet Man Laagee ... Raag Gauri
Shabad Interpretation in English:
The loving desire to meet Almighty has arisen within my mind. I touch His Feet, and offer my prayer to Him. If only I had the great good fortune to meet the Saint. I surrender my mind to Him; I place my wealth before Him. I totally renounce my selfish ways. One who teaches me the Sermon of the Lord God – night and day, I shall keep following Him. When the seed of the karma of past actions sprouted, I met the Lord; He is both the Enjoyer and the renouncer. My darkness was dispelled when I met the Lord. O Nanak, after being asleep for countless incarnations, I have awakened.

Shabad Interpretation in Punjabi:
ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੂ ਮਿਲਣ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਜਾਗੀ ਹੈ। ਮੈਂ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਚਰਨਾ ਤੇ ਅਰਦਾਸ ਕਰਦੀ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਮੇਰੇ ਵਡੇਭਾਗ ਹੋਣ ਕਿ ਮੈਨੂ ਕੋਈ ਪੂਰਣ ਸੰਤ ਦੇ ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਹੋ ਜਾਣ। ਮੈ ਆਪਣਾ ਮਨ ਅਤੇ ਸਾਰਾ ਧਨ ਸਮਰਪਣ ਕਰ ਦਵਾਂ, ਆਪਣੀ ਅਕਲ ਨੂ ਤਯਾਗ ਦਾਵਾਂ। ਜੋ ਮੈਨੂ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਬਾਰੇ ਤੇ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਗੁਣਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਦਸਦਾ ਹੈ ਮੈ ਸਭ ਕੁਛ ਛਡ ਉਸ ਪਿਛੇ ਦਿਨ ਰਾਤ ਲਾਗੀ ਰਵਾਂ। ਮੈਨੂ ਮੇਰੇ ਕਰਮਾ ਦੇ ਕਾਰਣ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨਾਲ ਮਿਲਨ ਹੋਵੇ ਗਾ, ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਜੋ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਆਨੰਦ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਆਨੰਦ ਪ੍ਰਦਾਨ ਕਰਨ ਵੱਲਾ ਹੈ। ਨਾਨਕ ਕਹੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਉਸ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੂ ਮਿਲਕੇ ਅੰਧੇਰਾ ਮੁਕ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਜਨਮ ਜਨਮ ਦਾ ਸੁਤਾ ਮਨੁਖ ਵੀ ਜਾਗ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ।
Shabad Interpretation in Hindi:
मेरे मन मे प्रभु मिलने की प्रीत जगी है। मै उस के चरणों पे निवदन करती हूँ कि मुझे सुभाग वंश किसी संत संग मिलाप हो।  मै उस के समुख अपना मन एवं धन अर्पण कर दूं और अपने मन के अहम का त्याग दूं। जो मुझे प्रभु के गुणों का ज्ञान देता है मै उस के संग हमेशां रहूँ गी। मेरे कर्मों के कारन ही मुझे उस परमेश्वर के दर्शन हों गे, जो कि खुद आनंदित है और दोसरों को आनंद प्रदान करने वाला है। नानक कहते हैं, उस प्रभु को मिल कर अन्धकार का नाश हो जाता है और जनम जन्मो का सोया मनुष्य भी जाग जाता है।
Shabads in other forms of Raag Gauri:

No comments:

Post a Comment