Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Har Har Har Gun Gavoh … Raag Kedara



 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Page: 1120
Shabad Video:
Shabad sung in Raag Kedara; Taal: Mata(9)
More on Raag Kedara

Shabad Audio:

Shabad Commentry

Shabad Audio

 
Shabad Interpretation in English:


Sing the Glorious Praises of the Almighty Lord Waheguru. Have Mercy on me, O Lord of the Universe, that I may keep chanting Your Name. O Waheguru, please lift me up, out of vice and useless attachments, and attach my mind to the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy. Doubt, fear and attachment are eradicated if one follows Guru's Teachings.  Bless me with Vision of Your Darshan. Let my mind be as humble as the dust of everyone; may I abandon my egotistical intellect. Please bless me with Your devotional worship, O Merciful Lord; by great good fortune, O Nanak, I have found the Lord.

Shabad Veyakheya in Punjabi:


Shabad Veyakheya in Hindi:
हरी प्रभु के मधुर गुण गायन करो। मेरे ऊपर किरपा करो हे संसार के पालनहार प्रभु कि मै आप का नाम सिमरन करता रहूँ। हे परमात्मा आ कर मुझे अवगुणों के जंजाल से निकाल लो और मेरे मन को साधू जानो की सांगत मे लगाओ। गुरु के बचन अनुसार चलने से भ्रम डर और मोह का नाश होता है, प्रभु मुझे अपने ज्ञान का दर्शन दिखावोह। मेरा मन नम्र हो और मेरी बुधी मे से अहंगकर का नाश करो। हे दयावान प्रभु मुझे अपनी भगती का दान दो। नानक को सौभाग्य से प्रभु की प्राप्ती हुई है।

No comments:

Post a Comment